We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Amman, Jordan on a full-time basis and to be based on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Price/Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or sub-contractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Prepare quantity take off sheets.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- University degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 3 to 5 years` experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
Interested candidates are required to fill the form below indicating the job title in the message section.